Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2017The Jharkhand State Welfare Department has recently released a notification about the E-Kalyan scheme. All the students who are looking to apply for this studentship may fill the online form for Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2017 through the departmental official site. To apply for this scheme, there are some guidelines and eligibility criteria defined by the department. So every applicant need to check this page till the end for more updates. The Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship Application Form 2017 are available online can can be filled by the official websitet that is ekalyan.jharkhand.gov.in. This scheme is available for SC/ST/OBC/Minority students. The department will soon commence the registration through online mode.
Every year, the Jharkhand e-Kalyan Welfare department provide the financial help to those who are studying in following programs such as 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, B.A, M.A, BCA, BBA, MBA, MCA and other UG/PG courses. Those who want financial help from the government for their future study then they can apply via online mode for this scheme. We are advising to aal the students who wish to apply that they must check the last date, documents required and many more things for this application form.
A great oppurtunity for those who belongs to the lower class family but it has several points to apply online. You can check the below sections and website to submit your application for e-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship Scheme 2017.
Name of the organization: Government of Jharkhand State
Announcement Type: Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship Form 2017
Scheme Type: Pre-Matric, Post-Matric Scheme, Merit Cum Means, Minority
Last Date: Soon Updated
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2017
- Applicants should be residing in Jharkhand state.
- Only SC/ST/OBC students can only be apply for this scheme.
- OBC student's annual family income less than or equal to Rs.1,00,000/-.
- SC student family income should be less than Rs.2,00,000/-.
- ST student family income should be less than Rs.2,00,000/-.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Birth certificate
- scan copy of passport size photo
- signature (scan)
- previous exam Mark Sheet
- Address proof
Upload these documents whenever any one is required to be eat.
How to apply for Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2017
- Type the official website “ekalyan.jharkhand.gov.in“in your browser address bar.
- Now look for the related link on the official website.
- Select the appropriate link and then click on that.
- Now search for Online Application and click on it.
- Read the instructions on the web page carefully.
- Enter all required field carefully.
- Then upload all the needed documents.
- After finishing the process press the submit button carefully.
- The fully filled application form will be showed on your computer screen.
- Check the print preview and then take the hard copy for future us.
Important Links: Apply here