CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2017-18
The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has been launched the notification about the CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2017-18 for the best candidates. The National Eligibility Test (NET) will be conducting in the upcoming months. Lots of scholars are seeking this type of entrance online application for getting the JRF / Lectureship. Interested candidates can submit the application form through the official website. Aspirants may connect with us for getting the more information.
The association organizes this exam every year for selecting the brilliant and skilled candidates for this fellowship.The scholars can submit the online Application through the official website of the University. So the applicants may connect from this web page for getting the more info about this entrance exam.
|Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)|
|CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2017-18|
|National Eligibility Test (NET)|
How to fill CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2017-18
- Visit on to Regular link of NET- http://www.ugcnetonline.in/ or ugc.ac.in
- Before fill, online applicants are read the instruction
- Enter required details like a Your Name, Permanent Address, date of birth (DOB) etc.
- Upload passport size photo and signature
- After Filling Registration form- Fee deposit through SBI Bank Challan
- After recheck, the application submits it carefully.
- Finally, save it and take the hard copy for further use.