UPSC Civil Service Exam 2017
This notification bring a good chance for all candidates who wish to make their career in civil services under government of India. If you are one of them who is waiting for UPSC Exam Calendar 2017-18 then you can a raw idea about the time of various examination conducted UPSC from this page. According to news, UPSC will organize this exam on August 2017 at the 3000 allotted centers across the India.
Name of Organization
Union Public Service Commission
UPSC Civil Service Exam 2017
1129 Approximately (includes 29 vacancies reserved for P.H. Category)
UPSC CSE Online Notification Form 2017The Union Public Service Commission has done a major change in the in exam pattern, As per the new pattern, the preliminary stage would continue to have Civil Services Aptitude Test.General Studies (CSATGS paper II) paper as well as the Preliminary (General Studies Paper). Deserving candidates must apply for UPSC CSE Online Application Form 2017 through official site. However, General Studies paper I of only those candidates who score a minimum of 33 per cent CSATGS paper II would be taken up for evaluation
All applicants who wish to apply for this exam will be between21 to 32 years on the 01/08/2015. In other words he/she should born not earlier than 2nd August 1983 and not later than 1st August 1994.
- For SC / ST: 05 Years
- For OBC and Deference Services Personnel: 03 Years. 05 Years - if a candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st January 1980 to the 31st December 1989,
- For Ex-Serviceman: 05 Years
- For Physically Handicapped Candidates: 10 Years
- Indian Administrative Service,
- Indian Foreign Service.
- Indian Police Service,
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group 'A',
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group 'A',
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group 'A',
- Indian Defense Accounts Service, Group 'A',
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group 'A',
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group 'A' (Assistant Works Manager, Administration),
- Indian Postal Service, Group 'A',
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group 'A',
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group 'A',
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group 'A',
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group 'A',
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group 'A',
- Indian Defense Estates Service, Group 'A',
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group 'A',
- Indian Trade Service, Group 'A' (Gr. III),
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group "A",
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group 'B' (Section Officer's Grade),
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group 'B',
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group 'B',
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group 'B' and
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group 'B'.
Applicants must have a valid degree in any Discipline from Recognized University / Institute.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Exam and parsnal Interview. The applications for the Main Exam will be called some time in the month of October / November, 2017.
All candidates who belongs to General and OBC Category only they have to pay Rs 100/- as application fee. While all other candidates (Female/ SC / ST / PH) are exempted to pay any application fee.
Payment can be made either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by Cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/Sate Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala /State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card. If Candidates admitted to the Main Examination will be required to pay a further fee of 200/-.
How To Apply:
All interested candidates make their registration only through Online by visiting on official site of UPSC on or before June 2017.
Click here for more info_www.upsc.gov.in.