Tell me about yourself
Some important points to be included into the answer of “Tell me about yourself “
- Whenever you start your interview, then you should keep in mind that you have to show your all qualities in front of interviewer.
- Always focus on your strength.
- Don’t show your weakness.
- Describe about your future plans and thinking.
- If you are an experience holder and have worked before then you should describe your previous position, work responsibilities etc.
- Never lose self-confidence, interviewer always try to lose your confidence by declining your right answers also.
- If you are sure your answer is correct then, repeat the same when interviewer trying to decline you.
- Describe your aim, objective and your career goal clearly and smartly.
Some examples to introduce yourself
Example 1: If you are introducing yourself in front of group of peoples and one of them telling you to introduce yourself.
Greet with (Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening) all of you!
I would like to thank our respectable Sir/Mam (who told you to start your introduction), who has given the golden opportunity of telling you all something about myself.
I am (your name), I belongs to (city) (state) (country),
I had done (latest qualification) from (institute name and address with affiliated university name)
My father is a (father occupation) and my mother is a (mother occupation).
My hobbies are….
My aim is….
My moto is…
Good morning sir. And thank you for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself.
I am Arun. Natively I am from Mumbai
I had done my schooling from CBSE board securing (your percentage of marks) in HSC and (your percentage) in SSC. Recently I have completed my graduation in (discipline). I am sports loving person and I would also love to listen music in my free time. I love to cook whenever in mood.
When it comes to my family, there are (no of persons) members (including or excluding) me. Describe every member of your family and their works if possible.
That’s it, Thanks.
Dear scholars if you want to share your experience about the interview then please help us to improve this article about Tell me about yourself. Please leave a comment below with your good experience.
Thanks in advance.