UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Recruitment Info
Good news for the candidates of Uttar Pradesh. that the Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department is going to release UP Police Lekhpal Bharti 2017 Notification (Vigypti).
Around 5000 vacancies have been out. More than 20 lac candidates have been applied already and the number is increasing daily. If you have also an applicant and want to know the procedure of chakbandi lekhpal recruitment then you are at the right page.Candidates can check out details at below. Official Notification for 14000 Lekphal Vacant posts is going to release soon.
If you want to know How to Print Duplicate Registration Slip & Application Form, want to view Application Status, Want to know your Registration number, Candidates you can check UP Police Lekhpal Vacancies 2017 for Districts Allahabad, Kanpur, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Moradabad, Bareilly, Meerut, Lucknow, Varanasi, Faizabad, Azamgarh, Saharanpur, Basti and Agra etc. How to submit fee online, how to download up lekhpal admit card, how to download lekhpal syllabus. We want to help you in all aspects. Eligible candidates fill the application form at official portal when officially released. We are expecting official notification to be released in November 2017.
How to Print Duplicate Registration Slip & Application Form for chakbandi lekhpal
- Log on to official website that is www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Under the Candidate’s Help Desk.
- There is a link to print your duplicate registration slip and application form.
- Click on it and a new page will open.
- Enter your name, Father’s/husband name, date of birth, select gender, select domicile, select category and enter capcha code and click on proceed.
- Now your duplicate slip and form will be printed on your screen.
- Take a hard copy printout of it.
How to check chakbandi lekhpal Application Status
- Under the Candidate’s Help Desk on authorized website click on View Application Status.
- Enter registration no, date of birth and select category, enter capcha and click on proceed.
- Now your application status will be shown on your screen.
How to know Registration Number?
- Click on Know your chakbandi lekhpal registration no under the Candidate’s Help desk.
- Enter your first name, father’s/husband name, date of birth and verification code.
- Click on search, after that your registration no will be shown on your screen.
click here for more info www.upsssc.gov.in.