UP Marriage Online Registration 2016
Good news for all the new couples who are going to be gets married soon. The Uttar Pradesh Government has increased the marriage donation amount from 10000 to 20000 for General & all Minority community i.e. Muslim, Sikkha, Christian, Boddha, Parsi & Jain. Those applicants who meet the eligibility criteria will be eligible for UP Marriage Online Registration 2016. We have updated all the required details about the UP Marriage Online Application Form 2016. If you want to apply then follow the procedure below and apply via online mode only.
Uttar Pradesh Shadi/Vivah Anudan Rashi Online Form
The Minority Welfare Department provide the amount to those who are not able to marry their daughters due to lack of money. Earlier, the department gives only 10000 rupees for a marriage. Now the department has doubled the amount and apply some restrictions for this scheme. From this year, applicants can only apply via online mode. To apply for this scheme, applicants can register before 90 days of marriage to after 90 days of marriage. If you are one of them then apply via online mode. We have updated highlighted details for this registration here.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Marriage Registration
- Those Rural Area Citizens whose yearly income is less than or equal to Rs. 46080 can apply for this scheme.
- Those Urban Area Citizens whose yearly income is less than or equal to Rs. 56460 can apply for this scheme.
- To Apply for this scheme, the age of groom should be 21 years and age should be bride 18 years.
- An applicant can apply for this scheme for his/her 2 daughters only.
- Aadhar Card of Bride, Groom & Guardian
- Pahchaan Patra
- Income Certificate(Aaye Pramaan Patra)
- Cast Certificate (Jati Pramaan Patra)
- Bank Passbook
How to fill UP Marriage Registration Form 2016
- Firstly, you have to visit the official site that is http://minoritywelfare.up.nic.in.
- Now click on the Shadi Hetu Niymawali link.
- Now read all the details and then click on the link Vivah Hetu Online Avedan Patra.
- Select your cast link and start filling application form carefully.
- Upload all documents asking there.
- Finally, submit the form and note down your registration number for future use.