LIC Scholarship Form 2017
The Life Insurance Corporation of India has been successfully delivered the notification about the LIC Scholarship Form 2017. Those students who are not able to complete their study due to lack of money must fill their Application form through the departmental site before the last date. We are suggested to all them that before apply for this application must read the latest notification and eligibility criteria. This is the golden opportunity for those candidates who are facing money problem in their education. Applicants stay connects with this web page for getting the trending news.
The Education Authority of LIC releases this scholarship scheme every year for all candidates who are learning in 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, & undergraduate /Postgraduate i.e. B.A, B.Com, B.Sc., M.A, M.Com, M.Sc, MCA, and BCA etc. Aspirants who are belong from SC/ST/OBC/Backward and minority category must filled this application in time for achieve the pleasant amount for continue their study. Aspirants must carry your all the needed documents and filling their application carefully without any mistake and keep in touch with us for more detail info.
- Applicants do not have any GAP from the last class and this year.
- Candidates must have scored 60% marks in 12th class.
- Guardians income from all sources should not exceed 1 Lac per year.
- Applicants should be registered in Graduate/Diploma/ITI/Professional Course.
- One student from one family is acceptable for this scholarship.
- Candidates who have passed a professional course should have scored 55% marks and 50% marks are required in simple graduation
- Courses in Arts/Commerce/Science failing which the Fellowship scheme will be discontinued.Scholarship Scheme:
LIC Scholarship Amount To Be Given
- Rupees 10,000/- will be given to the selected students in an installment of 1,000/- for every month.
- The amount will be sent directly to the student's bank A/C.
- The candidates will get the benefit for the time period of his/her course.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport size Photo
- Signature (scan)
- Last class mark sheet
- Address proof
How to apply for LIC Golden Scholarship 2017
- Very first, candidates need to open the official site that is www.licindia.in.
- Now search for the Scholarship section.
- Read all the required information about the scheme.
- If you meet the criteria then click on apply button.
- A form will open and start filling the form carefully.
- After successfully filled your basic details, you need to provide Bank A/C details.
- Cross check all details.
- Submit the application form and save a print out of it.