Its a great news for job seekers that SBI PO Recruitment 2013 for 1544 post Online application has been uploaded by State bank of India (SBI) on its official website portal – www.sbi.co.in. It’s a online invitation for the graduated Candidates in any streams. The last date of online submission of form will be closed on 23 of Feb 2013. Interested candidate can apply for this SBI PO Recruitment 2013 from 30th Jan 2013.
It’s a great time for all SBI Jobs finder dreams to get a government job in State bank of India. Bank jobs are often secure and easy to do so.
SBI Recruitment 2013 details
Name of the post – (PO) Probationary Officers
- Total No of Seats : 1544 posts
- Age limit : Applicants must have not have below 21 years or above 30 years as on Jan 01 , 2013. The relaxation in upper age limit.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
- Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates – 5 years.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates – 3 years.
- The persons with disabilities – 10 years.
- The persons who are affected by 1984 riots – 5 years.
- Starting date for applying online : 30 Jan 2013
- Last date for applying online : 23 Feb 2013
- Date of Online fee submission : 30 Jan 2013 – 23 Feb 2013
- Date of Offline fee submission : 01 Feb 2013 – 28 Feb 2013
- Written Examination date : 28 April 2013
Eligibility and Qualification
Every candidate must have a graduation degree from a approved university.
Salary is around Rs.14500/- for the JMGS-I scale. You will also get hospitalization expenses, dearness allowance, HRA, CCA, medical aid, leave fare concession and many more.
Application Fees and Inimation Charges
General and OBC category candidates have to pay Rs.200/- as application fees and SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs.50/- as application fees. Must remember that this application fees is non-refundable.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam , Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
If you want to know for more details about SBI PO recruitment 2013, just click on the below given pdf file downloading link
How to Apply Online for SBI PO Recruitment 2013
You can apply SBI PO Recruitment 2013 through online mode. You have to just log on to the SBI (STATE BANK OF INDIA) official website www.sbi.co.in to apply through on-line mode.
Best wishes for your bright future. Visit our career blog www.jobsresults.in regularly to get latest updates of jobs and recruitment.
Incoming search terms:
- govt jobs vacancy